Food Equipment Company is an e-commerce retailer specializing in commercial kitchen and food service equipment for supermarkets, hotels, hospitals, and restaurants.
Food Equipment Company is innovating in the space of restaurant supply by transcending the traditional brick and mortar, geographic-reach limited approach and tapping into the online, factory direct model. This approach is providing the best pricing for customers in a quick and efficient manner, without the limitations of being a regional restaurant supply company.
Food Equipment Company needed an e-commerce website robust enough to house over 180,000 products and present an intuitive, user-friendly experience for easy “findability” of products, convenient purchase transaction, and high-end financing application functionality.
Food Equipment Co. selected Bayshore Solutions for expert an analysis of their e-commerce configurations needs and integrated development and marketing for a complete web solution from start to finish.
Bayshore Solutions selected nopCommerce as the e-commerce CMS platform best suited to deliver the results needed by Food Equipment Company’s requirements for their website. NopCommerce also provided a SEO-friendly platform that can be easily managed at the page level for quick digital marketing updates, content creation, and search marketing optimization.
The new, fully mobile responsive website design presents top industrial brands and fully customizable product lines in a searchable, clean layout for over 180,000 products by over 200 manufacturers, across over 3000 categories.
Ease of customer experience in the website is facilitated through a seamless integration with UPS, Paypal, Freight services, eBay, Microsoft Azure, and Quickbooks. Further custom developed, customer-centric features are sliders for targeted messaging, a one-page check-out, available financing and click-to-call functionality, and customer reminders for cart abandonment remarketing workflows.
Bayshore Solutions designed and implemented digital marketing strategies to gain search visibility for Food Equipment Company products; and branding aimed at establishing a dominant online presence.
- SEO tactics optimizing the site for search visibility were a core initiative, as search activity continues to drive most e-commerce.
- Paid Search Advertising across online media in both pay-per-click (PPC) and display ads supplement SEO as the new website gains search ranking credibility and weight; in addition, the paid search campaigns promote a broad reach to targeted audiences with the goal of generating interest.
- Remarketing programs allow Food Equipment Company to continuously touch consumers off-site as they go through the shopping cycle.
- Email marketing programs use a focused messaging approach to improve consumer engagement cycles with sales, promotions, nurturing, and transaction communications, etc.
Food Equipment company is leading their industry with this one-of-a-kind website in a space that has not innovated in years. Their approach to the shopping experience brings the firm in line with Amazon and other direct-to-consumer experiences that put the power in their buyer’s (restaurateurs) hands.
Since launch, the new e-commerce website has delivered:
- 30% average growth in monthly sales
- 2x average order value