USA Sevens Website
About USA Sevens
The USA Sevens tournament is the largest rugby event in North America, showcasing two days of non-stop electrifying rugby, teamed with an International Fan Festival extravaganza and a weekend of endless entertainment.
The client USA Sevens, needed a fresh Web design for their 2009 rugby tournament. The site serves as the main gateway to the tournament’s schedule, scores, events and news. The goal was to have a more ‘news’ style layout with imagery and colors that captured the user’s attention, while exciting and educating them about rugby and the tournament.
Bayshore Solutions provided a number of dynamic solutions to meet the client’s needs, including but not limited to:
- A JQuery interactive element that provides an eye-catching element to the homepage
- A Flash based countdown timer helps promote the date of the event as well as providing information and excitement for users
- A fresh, clean layout provides users with a lot of content available to them from the homepage itself
- Custom design integrated with social networking tools, blogs and forums
- A user-friendly content management system provides the client with the ability to update content, pages, images and text on the fly
Award Winning Custom Website Design
The USA Sevens website design by Bayshore Solutions won:
- Interactive Media Outstanding Achievement Award
- Events Standard of Excellence Web Award from the Web Marketing Association
- Horizon Interactive Award - Entertainment Website
LINK to printable USA Sevens case study PDF