Have you just launched a new website?
Do you compete in a highly competitive industry and want to rank immediately in search engines for your targeted keywords?
Then Pay-Per-Click marketing might be for you.
The Google Certified Partners at Bayshore Solutions will work with you to develop a customized strategy to best meet your PPC goals. We can setup and manage your PPC campaigns in Google AdWords, WordStream, the TradeDesk, or any of our other preferred platforms to assure your web-based advertising reaches the right audience at the right time. We’ll perform keyword research, setup ad groups, write ad content, manage bids, and design landing pages to help accurately measure and optimize the conversion of your campaigns.
What Is Pay Per Click, And How Can It Help Your Business?
Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising allows you to place images, videos, and text-based ads on search engine results pages and participating website networks. Many social media sites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter – as well as high-traffic websites – feature advertising messages and have built in tools within them allowing you to segment their user profiles in order to serve your ads.
While PPC can potentially expose your brand to millions of online consumers, you only pay when prospects engage with the ad through clicking on it for more information, taking them to your website or landing page. When managed well, PPC campaigns can drive targeted traffic to your site and quickly convert clicks into paying customers.
Why Bayshore’s PPC Expertise Matters.
When you partner with Bayshore Solutions, you have a team of paid search professionals that are trained and certified in Google Adwords, the Bing AdCenter, Facebook Ads, and other platforms for paid search advertising. Our experts are skilled in converting that ad exposure into new customers for your business.
At Bayshore Solutions, we produce paid search results through:
- In-depth analysis of your company’s marketing needs and objectives
- Extensive industry research and competitive analysis
- Expert keyword research and development that will specifically target the right customers
- Bid and PPC recommendations and implementation
- Campaign management in chosen PPC platforms: Google Adwords, Bing AdCenter, Facebook ads, and more
- Consistent monitoring and reporting to identify areas of improvement
- Bid management based on your customized budget
- Conversion and ROI tracking that show areas of success and areas of improvement opportunity
Ready to get started?
- 44% Growth in Conversion Rate
42% Less Cost per Acquisition