As a Vice President of Bayshore Solutions in Denver, Keith Neubert is directly responsible for his delivery team’s operations, performance, and superior execution of client services. Keith Neubert’s area of expertise includes solution development, project management and digital strategy, eCommerce, PCI compliance, custom application development and service-oriented architecture.
Prior to joining Bayshore Solutions, Mr. Neubert was a Consultant with Accenture, LLC. In his time with Accenture, Mr. Neubert worked within the Resource and Utilities Consulting practice to deliver integrated work management and data conversion solutions for large publicly traded utility companies. As a lead consultant, Mr. Neubert managed client functional teams, internal technical teams and onshore/offshore development teams. Mr. Neubert graduated from the University of Florida with a B.S. in Computer Information Science. Additional activities and recognition include:
- Graduate of Denver Downtown Partnership Leadership Program, 2013
- Bayshore Solutions’ Employee of the Year, 2012
- Board Member, Tampa Bay Technology Forum, 2012
- BizTech Innovation Summit Project Finalist for Best Collaboration, 2011 and 2012
- ‘Up and Comers’ Finalist, Tampa Bay Business Journal, 2010
- ‘Young Professional of the Year’ Finalist, Business Buddies of Tampa, 2010
- Hometown: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Favorite Bayshore Value: Integrity
- Favorite Movie: Top Gun
- Favorite Quote: “Beat FSU!”
- Dying to travel to: Patagonia, Fiji, or both!