Digital Account Manager
The Account Manager actively implements all marketing phases of their assigned projects including account planning, organic SEO (Google Analytics configuration, key word research, competitive research, 301 redirects, page optimization, sitemap optimization, link building, local listing implementation), PPC Management, eMail Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and other strategies as assigned. The Account Manager will collaborate with a cross functional team that includes Designers, Programmers, and Project Managers to accomplish these items and deliver end solutions.
The Account Manager is expected to contribute to business development activities by directly growing their accounts and assisting Executives and Vice Presidents within the sales process (brainstorming on solutions, creating proposals, and answering client questions regarding the proposed solution.
Education and/or Experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery marketing services for web based solutions for EXTERNAL clients.
- Experience providing solutions in a professional services or agency environment.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and business process issues.
- History of working within the business development process to architect solutions and determine time estimates.
- Knowledge of various Content Management Software (CMS).
- 1-4 years of experience in delivering marketing services for web based solutions.
- 1-4 years of experience working in a team based environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Direct agency or agency type setting is preferred.