Director of Digital Marketing
Denver, Colorado and Tampa, Florida
The Director of Digital Marketing is responsible for overseeing the activities performed by their delivery team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Actively managing SEO/PPC/social media accounts for external clients
- Overseeing the SEO/PPC/social media performance of your delivery team
- Actively collaborate with the Vice President to ensure the Delivery Team’s goals are met and/or exceeded and provides input to ensure correct staffing of accounts.
- Actively leads business development process to increase team client portfolio and meets or exceeds sales contribution requirements
- Directly manage assigned staff- training, personal development plans, reviews
- The Director actively leads solution definition within the business development process for complex projects
- Facilitation of sales meetings, client discovery, solution development, proposal creation, project estimation and client presentation
- Lead all phases of assigned client portfolio including:
Account planning, organic SEO (Google Analytics configuration, key word research, competitive research, 301 redirects, page optimization, sitemap optimization, link building, local listing implementation), PPC Management, email Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and other strategies.
Education and/or Experience:
- Demonstrated experience managing the delivery of SEO/PPC/social media campaigns for EXTERNAL clients
- Experience managing a team of technical/creative individuals providing solutions in a professional services or agency environment.
- Experience identifying and resolving complex technical and business process issues.
- Demonstrated experience leading the entire business development process including prospecting, opportunity identification, solutions definition, project estimation, and client acceptance.
- History in the execution of core HR management duties including interviewing, new employee orientation, delivery of performance reviews, identifying/ executing on training opportunities
- Knowledge of various Content Management Software (CMS).
- 6 – 10 years of experience in delivering marketing services for web based solutions.
- 3 – 5 years of experience estimating hours necessary to deliver web based solutions based on functional specifications.
- 1 – 2 years of leading Business Development initiatives with assigned sales targets.
- 3-5 Years of experience managing multiple employees delivering solutions in a professional service environment.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Direct agency/agency type setting/professional services environment is highly preferred