Front End Developer
Bayshore Solutions in Denver is hiring for an outstanding Front End Web Developer to conceptualize, build, and maintain websites for a variety of our top-notch customers.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates must have a genuine interest in the latest technologies
- Strong knowledge of design principles, user interfaces, Web standards, and usability
- Experience delivering complete web solutions in a team environment, serving as the front end development expert
- A history of meeting and exceeding client’s needs, including working within the budget and time allotted and translating that into an exceptional result
- Ability to function effectively in a fast-paced collaborative agency environment; prioritize and successfully manage multiple projects/deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to anticipate, define and resolves issues in a timely and accurate manner
- Experience working in and around .NET C#, CSHTML Razor Files, and PHP codebases
- Familiarity with MySQL and/or MS SQL databases structures knowledge helpful
- Experience providing front end development support for industry CMS tools such as Kentico, Sitefinity, WordPress, and nopCommerce
- Experience delivering web based solutions using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, or other equivalent tools
We offer continuing education, training, and a Flex program.
No HIB sponsorship or remote opportunities at this time.
NO AGENCIES: Bayshore Solutions does not accept unsolicited CVs from 3rd-party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. Bayshore Solutions is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Bayshore Solutions. We are currently not accepting new agreements nor accepting 3rd-party requests at this time.