By Jay Donaldson, Bayshore Solutions Vice President Corporate Marketing
As a certified Sitefinity partner, Bayshore Solutions is keenly attentive to each new release. We are pleased to find that Telerik Sitefinity’s latest content management and digital marketing platform version release continues their long-standing commitment of balancing the stability required of IT with the agility required by Marketing and Development.
If you look back at releases over the past year, Sitefinity 8.0, 8.1, 8.2 – these releases have consistently upgraded key features across all three of the main parties that they serve: Marketing, Development, and IT. This latest release carries on this tradition while bringing new and upgraded features that bring an incredible level of digital business agility to your online properties.
Key features in Sitefinity 9.0 include:
- Improved Segmentation and Personalization – set conversions that you would like to optimize for, set the micro-moment experience that you would like to optimize with, and assign the target audience segmentation; then measure the performance of the campaign, before and after, based on analytics associated with impact to conversion rates.
- 360-Degree Customer View – see all of the conversions and touch points for any given contact, upload additional data via CSV files, report on each step of the customer’s journey, and more.
- Multi-Lingual Support for Digital Assets – target international markets and run localized campaigns supported by localized digital assets including documents, images, videos, and files.
- Multi-Page Forms – split long, complex forms into smaller, easier steps to improve the user’s experience and increase conversion rates.
IT and Development
- Continuous Delivery Improvements – transfer content structures and configurations between environments (Dev > Staging > Production) with minimal effort.
- Simplified Widget Creation – improved performance for precompiled views and increased developer productivity with simplified creation of widget designers in the open-source Feather framework.
- Integrated Mobile Solution – easier creation of content-driven mobile apps. Simplified integration with the Telerik Platform provides a cross-platform mobile development solution for iOS, Android, and Windows.
- Improved Interface – an updated online admin interface allows you to manage websites via a new clean design that makes editing easier.
If you are interested in the full list of items included in Telerik Sitefinity 9.0, please click here.
The Telerik Sitefinity content management system (CMS) and digital marketing platform has always been a preferred platform for Bayshore Solutions. Sitefinity’s roadmap drivers track in line with the ever-changing digital marketing landscape. They also pay close attention to the needs of their current partners and clients. Sitefinity understands that marketers want to be enabled to do more, and do it faster, without requiring technical resources for help. Developers want to be able to quickly build on, extend, or integrate with the Sitefinity platform. IT wants to be able to easily support all of their rapidly changing online properties. All of these touchpoints have clearly been baked in to this latest release and we look forward to the continued commitment from Sitefinity to stay ahead of the curve in future releases.
If you are currently considering upgrading your CMS to Sitefinity 9.0 or need help with determining which website CMS platform is best suited for you, based on your specific business needs – feel free to contact us today.