Four consecutive years of web design awards from prestigious competition
TAMPA, FL, and DENVER, CO, July 2017 – Bayshore Solutions was recently recognized with twelve Horizon Interactive Awards, capping four years in a row of awards from the international web design competition.
Gold Horizon Interactive Awards were awarded to:
- Chalat Law for top Legal website
- Tiara Yachts for top Consumer Information website
- Volatix for top software website
Silver Awards were awarded to:
- MyBreakoutCard.com from FIS Global in the Bank/Finance Category
- bphmd.com in the Health and Human Services category
- Port Tampa Bay in the Government Agency category
- St. Cecelia School in the School category
- The Arta Tequila Boozy Popsicles video in the instructional video category
Airxcel, Critter Control, Jacobsen Homes and Creative Sign Designs all received Bronze awards in their industry categories.
“This is our fourth straight year being recognized by the Horizon Interactive Awards for the work we do for our customers,” said Kevin Hourigan, President and CEO of Bayshore Solutions. “These web design awards really validate the collaboration between our customers and our team in crafting websites that stand out in their respective industries. We are proud of the recognition our customers received for such strong execution of their digital strategy.”
Each year, the Horizon Interactive Awards competition receives thousands of entries from all over the world. In its 15th year, the competition recognizes the top websites, videos, digital advertising across the globe.
Learn more about Bayshore Solutions’ history in the Horizon Interactive Awards competition here.