VP of Corporate Marketing
Bayshore Solutions is seeking a VP of Corporate Marketing with a strong B to B marketing background, preferably Agency or professional Services.
The VP of Corporate Marketing is responsible for leading all marketing strategies – branding, advertising, lead generation, content creation, content syndication, public relations and marketing communications efforts. This will include branding & positioning, corporate web site, channel marketing, direct marketing and online marketing programs. In addition, candidate will be responsible for the creation of corporate and product marketing collateral; management of corporate events, company newsletter and blogs.
Your Key Duties will include:
- Strategically creates and tactically implements all marketing, advertising, lead generation, public relations, and brand awareness for our company to be recognized and a leading National Digital Agency, expanding from our current regional awareness in Denver, Miami and Tampa
- Define strategic marketing campaigns in alignment with company goals and creation of the tactical project plans that will accomplish them. Define, build and manage to a budget to achieve these objectives. Identification of resources and media dollars to accomplish the goals and accountability to reach them.
- Meet agreed upon Key Performance Indicators for expectations above
You will be evaluated on:
- SALES -Generate qualified leads that meet the stated buyer profile established by Bayshore Solutions and meets or exceeds scorecard goals of quality, quantity and value.
- BRAND -Positions the brand of Bayshore Solutions to our target prospective customer base on a national level as a solutions driven Agency that helps our customers grow in revenue, market share and brand value.
- THOUGHT LEADERSHIP -Demonstrate strong leadership skills and experience in creating the most effective strategy and executing that strategy across sales and marketing functions.
This position reports to the CEO and is a member of the executive team; and will be directly involved with developing and executing Bayshore Solutions’ strategic corporate marketing plan.
Candidate should meet the following criteria:
- 10+ years of experience successfully managing digital marketing communications, lead generations programs and PR initiatives
- Successful prior experience of taking a B2B agency from a regional to national level and doubled in size
- Successful and Proven B to B Marketing – Advertising and/or Digital Agency Experience an added plus
- Successful experience implementing digital marketing campaigns using SEO, Paid Search, Digital Media buying, content creation and syndication through various social media channels * * CRM and Marketing Automation a Must. Company is currently using Salesforce and Workamajig, experience with one or both would be a plus.
- Successful experience building, monitoring and reporting on digital attribution or lead scoring models * * Successful experience working with cross functional disciplines
- Must be Tech savvy along strong writing and public speaking skills
- Must be self-motivated, results driven, enthusiastic and team oriented
*BA from an accredited school; MBA preferred with Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred