Denver, CO (Downtown)
Translate functional requirements into graphical design; establish GUI for the creation of a website and/or a web based application. This will include the following:
- Working with client/team to revise design concepts based on agreed upon direction
- Cutting approved designs to HTML per Bayshore Solutions development standards
- Identifying potential usability issues within designs
- Actively style elements from development to ensure design consistency throughout entire project
- Design various web site elements based on direction from project management
- Maintain and edit existing websites based on client request
- Deliver complete solutions within agreed upon delivery schedules.
Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Experience designing web sites and GUI using Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Flash, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Knowledge of various Content Management Software (CMS) and integration methods with custom designs.
- Experience in delivering web based solutions.
- Experience working in a team based environment.
- Use Workamajig to record your project time; meet billable utilization goals
- Flexible, team oriented with outstanding customer service skills and ability to change gears quickly
- Direct agency, agency type setting, professional services environment is highly preferred
Bayshore Solutions does not accept unsolicited cvs from 3rd party recruitment agencies without a written agreement in place for placements. Bayshore Solutions is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited cvs and no fee will be paid should the candidate be hired by Bayshore Solutions.
Bayshore Solutions is located in Denver, with offices in Tampa and Ft. Lauderdale, FL. We’ve been in business since 1996 organizing ourselves into powerful delivery teams with unique skill-sets to drive best performance and results with our proven methodology for strategies and services.
We’ve been honored with many industry awards such as – Top US Interactive Agencies (Advertising Age), Top 20 Interactive Agencies (B to B Magazine), US Chamber of Commerce Regional Small Business of the Year, Tampa Bay Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year.
Our culture is fast-paced, casual, and fun. We enjoy working together and it shows!
Perks & Benefits – We believe in a fun, team oriented culture and we want to meet other like-minded digital experts who enjoy the same. We offer health care coverage, dental insurance, medical FSA and dependent care FSA, 401 (k), company bonus program, paid holidays, basic life, employee referral program, employee assistance program, Flex Friday program, monthly “Town Hall” meetings, corporate fitness reimbursement program, cell phone discount programs, creative casual dress code, recreational game area, a cultural committee, and much, much more.