A campaign designed to generate qualified leads
The resulting campaign required deep expertise in several different areas of digital marketing. First, Bayshore Solutions migrated Florida Funders’ data from a disorganized marketing stack to HubSpot, where they could track prospects with efficiency and precision.
Then, a marketing campaign was designed to engage accredited investors and provide them with valuable information designed to nurture them along the path to involvement with Florida Funders.
Ads on Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google invited users to download one of two long-form content assets, one targeting seasoned tech investors and one targeting those new to tech startups.
Downloading an asset added the prospect’s email address to the CRM, spurring seven weekly emails, which contained:
- Video testimonials from investors and startups
- Podcast interviews with seasoned investors and entrepreneurs
- Blog posts with meaningful investment information
- One of two longform guides, depending on the recipients’ previous download history
- “Smart content”: Event invitations that the CRM tailored to the recipients’ geographic location