CMS Platform: nopCommerce
- Design & Development
Platform consolidation with nopCommerce and developed to sell
- Creative and Content
Conveys the feeling of shredding the white slopes.
ChallengesNever Summer’s previous website was hard to edit and not platform- or mobile-responsive. There were also multiple independent websites under the Never Summer umbrella. If a change was made to one site, a manual change would have to be made to each of the others. Their old platform also didn’t allow for them to sell products directly, so shoppers had to go to a separate website to purchase. This created a disconnect in continuity and made for a messy user journey.
- A customized warranty plugin that allowed users to register their snowboards. This allowed users to register for Never Summer’s newsletter and enter contests.
- A custom “calendar of events” plugin, which was created from a regular calendar plugin.
- Creation of a Google Maps-based location search for retailers that sold Never Summer products.
- Support for multiple languages, all housed in one platform.
- 39% increase in pages per session
- 36% increase in page views
- 8% savings from each product sold from being able to sell directly to consumers